If you would like to share your experiences, send us an e-mail
. If you would also like to have your community appear on our
tracking map, please include
your zip code and organization (if any).
- The Peace Light was presented at all three McFarland Lutheran Church Sunday services (Dec. 5) and drew a lot of interest.
People will be coming by the church this week with lanterns and lamps to take home their own Peace Light.
I brought it back to our scout meeting last night, and made it the feature of my Scoutmaster minute.
The boys liked it too. What a great way to share the message of Christ and spread the unity of church.
- Just dropping a line that we got our lantern lit from the Madison Scout office that Dennis and Cindy got from you on Wednesday. Thank you so much for making the trip to NYC to once again spread the message of peace from our Savior. We had a special presentation at our church service tonight bridging the distance of Bethlehem to our own backyard.
May the peace of Christ be with you and thank you for all of efforts on this project in helping the scouting program fulfill our Duty to God.
Cubmaster Pack 149,
St Dennis Catholic Church,
- We heard about the Peace Light at the Main Chapel on Fort Bragg,
Fayetteville Christian Church will be holding the Peace Light at our Christmas Eve service.
Thanks again. Jimmy Bass, Troop 705
Peace Light Volunteer
- A big THANK YOU once again to both Joe and Roger for bringing the Peace Light to our area. I drove 4 hours round trip to pick it up at the Boy Scout Council Office in Madison, WI and bring it to St. Paul Lutheran Church and Troop 885 in Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085. Merry Christmas to both of you and your families!
- The Peace Light showed up at our Children’s program yesterday 12/19 around 2:30 p.m. Our Pastor Jeff Vanden Heuvel explained the candle that was up in front and where it had originated. One of our local Boy Scout Leaders brought the light into our church. We each had a note on our chairs to e-mail you. It was a really wonderful feeling.
Thank you for all you do.
Lynn A Adams
Roger picked up the Peace
Light in Minneapolis, MN. Then he brought it out to AZ in a
pickup cab (in a specially made container so that the
flame would not tip over or go out). He first passed on
the Peace Light flame to my sister in Hospers, IA, and then
later to our neighbor in Sun City, AZ, also. We all were pleased
to participate in your project. We've all enjoyed having the
Peace Light in our homes this year. Merry Christmas from Sun
City, AZ, Janet & Roger Hartmann